Submission is now closed.
The following conditions need to be met in order to submit an abstract:
- The work in the abstract cannot be presented nor appear in another form at any large English-speaking meeting before Euroanaesthesia 2018.
- The work cannot be published before Euroanaesthesia 2018, in whole or in abstract, in an indexed journal.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring that they have avoided, or at least declared, any significant conflicts of interest associated with submissions.
- All abstracts submitted must adhere to the Declaration of Helsinki’s ethical principals for medical research involving human subjects and the rules laid down by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors in their Recommendations for the conduct, reporting, editing, and publication of scholarly work in medical journals. This requires that all research (clinical or experimental in humans or animals) must have approval or an exemption from a suitable Institutional Review Board (IRB), Independent Ethics Committee (IEC) or Ethical Review Board (ERB). If this does not exist, the abstract will be rejected.
- The author(s) must transfer, assign, and otherwise convey copyright of ownership in said work to the European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA) if published by the ESA. Copyright assignment only applies to the abstract submitted and does not apply to, or prevent, subsequent publication elsewhere of a full manuscript relating to the subject matter of such abstract.
- If accepted, the author commits to present the work at Euroanaesthesia 2018.
- Registration deadline for accepted abstract presenters is on 12 April 2018 (23:59 CET).
The abstract will be withdrawn if the presenter of the abstract does not meet the pre-registration deadline.