ESA – Getinge Young Fellowship Grant supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Getinge
Application deadline: 09 March 2018
ESA Partner Getinge are generously providing scholarships for trainees and recently certified anaesthesiologists (certified after 2016) to attend Euroanaesthesia 2018
Fellows will receive
- Free registration to Euroanaesthesia 2018
- 1 year ESA membership
- €600 towards travel and accommodation
Eligible applicants will meet the following criteria in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- Must be an Active or Trainee member of the ESA
- Must be under 40 years of age at time of application
- Must be the first author of an accepted abstract* to be presented at Euroanaesthesia 2018
*Rating of the accepted abstract will be taken into consideration in the evaluation process.
- Preference will be given to applicants from European low income countries.
Recipients of other ESA Fellowships and complimentary registration to attend Euroanaesthesia are not eligible to apply.
Applications will be reviewed by a committee of ESA Board members.
Successful applications will be informed by end March 2018.
Successful applications agree to be put in contact with the sponsor and meet them during Euroanaesthesia 2018 in Copenhagen