For more information on the different registration categories, please click on one of the boxes below:
Reduced Registration Fee
ESA membership entitles you to a significant reduction on the registration fee to Euroanaesthesia. Conditions include:
- New and current ESA members need to apply and pay their membership fee for 2018 by 14 March 2018.
- ESA Membership runs from January to December each year.
Are you an ESA member?
Enroll or renew your membership by 14 March 2018 and take advantage of the members’ registration rate.
REGISTRATION FEES – RATE APPLICATION – PAYMENT TERMS
- Payment for online registration is by debit card, credit card payment (American Express / Mastercard / VISA), and PayPal.
- Registration fees – payable in EURO only.
- Registration fees are calculated according to the rate class (member or non member) and the applicable rate (Early Bird or Pre-registration) which is defined by the online registration date.
- Registrations submitted with companies or travel agencies will not be processed until the delegates’ details are provided.
One-day registration for a higher rate will be available at the Congress Centre only on the day of attendance.
Onsite Registration hours
Friday 01 June 08:00 – 18:00
Saturday 02 June 07:30 – 18:00
Sunday 03 June 07:30 – 18:00
Monday 04 June 07:30 – 18:00
- Companies or travel agencies can make group registrations for 10 participants or more.
- The non-member registration rate will be applied.
- Payment for group registrations is by bank transfer only. Group registration opens 15 November 2017 and closes 15 May 2018.
- PLEASE NOTE – Group registration confirmations will be sent to the group contact person only.
For more further help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Journalists and press may register free of charge upon presentation of a valid press badge.
- Registration fees are payable in EURO only.
- Online registration is payable by debit card, credit card payment (American Express / MasterCard / VISA), and PayPal. This is a secure system, and your credit card details will remain protected.
Registration cancellations and requests for refund of the registration fee must be received in writing to the ESA Secretariat no later than Monday, 15 May 2018.
Eligible refunds, minus 25% administration fee, are processed immediately after cancellation.
Name changes are not possible. New registration and payment is required.
LOST BADGE POLICY
Replacement badges are charged at 100 euros per day.
PASSPORT / VISA / Invitation Letter
Each delegate is responsible for having a valid passport for entry into Denmark.
Participants requiring a VISA for entry into Denmark are advised to submit their application in their home country at least two months prior to the intended date of travel. Please check with the Danish Embassy in your country to determine if a VISA is required. Delegates requiring an Invitation letter to obtain a VISA will receive this automatically together with their registration confirmation. The letter of invitation does not cover registration fees or any related expenses and is considered a formality to facilitate the process of obtaining a VISA for entry into Denmark.
AIFA SUBMISSION – Italian Agency
Alijet & Fargo International has been appointed as the official agency for AIFA submission to support sponsors and exhibitors with these formalities.
Pharmaceutical companies which require the authorisation from AIFA are advised to contact: Mr. Giovanni Torre
Alijet & Fargo International
Via Pietro Marconelli 44/46
50137 – Firenze
Tel. 00 39 055 600555
Fax 00 39 055 609078